Friday, May 2, 2008

Why a Blog?

I keep hearing about Blogs and their popularity, so I thought I would use this resource as a way to get out information and opinions that may be of interest to others. Information and opinions on what you may ask? The title pretty much says it, "This & That"; although my initial focus will be on Cattery Management and Mentoring. I will also publish thoughts and information on my life, news and other happenings. I had always wanted to write a book, but time and a lack of focus on one subject seems to hinder that goal.

I hope you find it interesting and informative.

Tracey

2 comments:

june said...

Hi Tracey,
My name is June Randolph I manage Stonehenge Bengals for Sydney Welch. I just want to thank you for taking the time to blog such an informative aticle as breeder responsibility and of course everything else you wrote. Sydney and I co-wrote a wonderful piece on F-1's that will be published in the next addition of Bengals Illustrated... I hope you get a chance to read it.
Thanks again
be well
june

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey;
Thanks for little Taj. He is a real character and he makes a nice addition to our family. Monty is at times the grumpy old man but they get along. You are a really nice person and am so happy to have 2 of your wonderful bengals
Charlene